NORCAL conducts a wide range of surface and borehole surveys for a wide variant of objectives and unique applications. A few of these surveys have been selected to illustrate our experience, the variety of surveys we conduct, and our success in meeting our client's needs. The following links provide brief project descriptions and an example of our results.
- Fault Investigation using electrical resistivity and seismic refraction techniques
- Borehole Geophysical Logging for 3-D hydrogeologic characterization at a contaminant release site
- Landfill Characterization, El Dorado County, CA
- High resolution seismic reflection to delineate stratigraphic/hydrogeologic characteristics
- Using GPR to map lava tubes at a 30-m telescope site on Mauna Kea, Hawaii